July 17, 2010

Self Help: Neighbor #2

video
VIDEO #108
Extreme Exercise Mix with a hint of Tony Robbins
Ok, so before you all start judging me as a peeping tom and/or a plain old bad person with an incredibly awesome camera zoom, let me explain. Our neighbors belong in a reality t.v. show called something like, "I do what I want." There seems to be a theme here on 84th Ave and it involves loud devices, lack of clothing on not-so-hot bodies, cigarettes or similar, The Eagles on tape played from a battery powered stereo and more loud devices. Instead of confrontation, I have decided to make these videos. Great alternative to neighbor wars... the world watches while they pick their butt and I continue capturing it. It really comes down to, who has the last laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment