April 26, 2010

Jesperson Studio

VIDEO #026
Songs - "Ain't You Wealthy, Ain't You Wise" by Bonnie "Prince" Billy
- "Gaucho" by Gustavo Santaolalla
- "Mad World" by Roland Orzabal
For my dad's birthday today, I thought of posting some of his great photography from over the years. I have such great memories growing up and heading over to his studio downtown in the DeWitt Seitz Building. That's where it all began. His funky man cave studio was exactly what I wanted when I grew up. So many awesome tools and toys, props and whatnots... oh it was the best! Well, I'm not quite there yet, Dad, so get on over to Oregon and help with the new studio. Show me how it's done! Happy Birthday, I love ya tons and thank you for all the inspiration.
The small video does little justice so check out Jesperson Studio's site HERE
and to view bigger go to YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment