March 28, 2011

A Trip to the Zoo

VIDEO #362
Song - "I Gave You" by Matt Sweeney & Bonnie "Prince" Billy
I've had the Oregon Zoo on my mind for a while so thought I'd get out there to say hello and share footage with ya'll before these blog videos come to a close. It has been a while and walking around alone, capturing the emotions of these guys really had me down. Don't worry, the other humans appeared to be having a blast (average age was around 11... yes, a lot of kids but that's who a zoo is really for). I had this song on my mind for a while also, couldn't find a match until now and I think, if you listen carefully, it really could work for an animal vs zoo and man kind of thing. I'm sure the artists were not at a zoo when they wrote this song.... then again, they might have kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment