October 17, 2010

The Tale of Zadah Trailer

VIDEO #200
Library Music
Two hundred videos! I thought it would be a great way to celebrate the moment by putting together a Walt Disney style movie trailer of a video my Dad filmed of us kids back in 1988 when we were little tikes. I remember having so much fun, running around all over Duluth, MN with my brother Matt and friends Nick and Morgan. The filmed runs 30 minutes in length, all edited in camera over the period of just one day. The premise is kind of a Goonies meets Stand By Me theme where we find a map and set out to find it. It's safe to say this influenced me in what I'm doing today, and no, I'm not a treasure hunter. Great thanks to my Dad for lugging us kids around, filming the movie that would become the first of many in my time. Thanks Pops!

No comments:

Post a Comment